Monday, December 13, 2010

Announcing my blog about the art and science of nearly everything!

Inspired by my friends' blogs, I decided to join the blogging club. Once the decision to blog was made, the next step was to figure out a topic of interest to me. After almost exactly three minutes of careful thought I knew that my blog was going to be about the art and science of nearly everything. Now, if I wish to keep my day job, I will be blogging infrequently about anything and everything I find to be artful, and if relevant, some thought about why it is that way and how does that help the cause of its existence. Let's see how this blog develops. In the mean time feel free to follow this blog now, but remember that will result in encouraging me to do more of this.

Rajnish

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Very nicely set up website/blog. I had no idea that blogspot could do so much!

    srikanth rajagopalan

    ReplyDelete